Thursday, August 9, 2007

Fluey

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I got the flu! I have been mostly lying in bed or on the "couch" (MB & K will know what I'm talking about, since it was their bed for the time they were here) since Saturday evening. I am definitely on the mend, but still not feeling up to much. I listened to Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban for the first two days of my illness. We went to a music & DVD shop yesterday that was having a big sale, so I got a few DVDs to entertain me (13 Going on 30 and Elf).

We may be going to the countryside again next week for a couple of days. I'm glad I'll get to do that again before I leave on the 20th.

Big news -- Jaspal signed up for DSL!! This is major. We have been operating on dialup. It sucks. It also means that we can't use Skype to talk when I'm in the U.S., which would be very convenient. Keep your fingers crossed that the install will be successful. There's always the possibility that it won't work, because we're more than a mile from the center of town.

Fungolia at it's finest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sad to hear you got sick. There's nothing like mindless movies to medicate! Hope you're back to 100% soon.

Missed you guys at Anu massi's 50th. Will have to send you some photos.

Sending very positive vibes for the DSL.